All of a sudden, I'm receiving a message "A problem occurred while trying to render the page" on my Blackberry Curve 8330 when trying to access the Internet.
I was out of town last week and it was working fine at the first part of the week. Then I started receiving this message.
Any clue as to what is going on?
It very much depends on the type of error message your are recieving?? What is says specifically!! If it is popping up on your display screen, than its most likely a Software Corruption! Wiping the handheld including ALL Content/3rd party, may help, but even if it does, its just a temporary fix! The software corruption WILL resurface!! The best way to fix without getting it replaced, is to reinstall the handheld software! it's a lengthy proccess, takes bout an hoour and you neeed access to a computer and the BlackBerry desktop Manager! call the Blackberry technical department, they can walk you through it! but if you are continuously receiving the error message, than your software is most likely corrupted!!
I included the error message in the first post: "A problem occurred while trying to render the page".
It seems to take longer then ever for the downloads, then I get this message.
I'll call the technical department today.
I imagine you've already called Tech. Support?!? In my opinion, it wasn't a software error message?! Sounds more like an Internet URL ERROR, like you maybe typed something in your browser and that page and that error message appeared? If that was what it was? Then you have no real problem. It just means, whatever web page or link you typed in your browser, either accidently left out a letter(s)/spelled it wrong, or the page dosen't exist! Iv'e gotten that message I can't tell you how many times and I think it's more like there isn't a mobile version of the site avaible!!
I never got to Tech Support. I tried again and this time when the message appeared I clicked the menu key and selected options. Not sure how I got there exactly but I found the option to "Clear Memory" "Clear Cookies" and something else, I think it was "Clear History". It worked like a charm. I guess there was a memory issue from a previous site or something. It's working fine.
Thanks for the follow-up,