Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find and update the software version on your Blackberry Tour 9630 smartphone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Find and update the software version on your Blackberry Tour 9630 smartphone

When is Sprint going to update the Blackberry OS to 5.0?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

This has not been officially released by RIM yet to Sprint.  I have not heard of a specific date of the release, but from personal experience with "leaked" OS's and S/W, it should only be a matter of months before we get the OFFICIAL release of BlackBerry Tour OS 5.0.  I speak in regards to BBM 5.0 about "leaked" s/w.  It was "leaked" about a month and a half to two months before its official release by RIM.  When/If Sprint and RIM decide to release OS 5.0 for the Tour we will announce it either on here, Twitter, FaceBook, or other media.  for now I would check back to www.sprint.com/downloads from time to time to see if the new OS has been posted, or follow Sprint on Twitter www.twitter.com/Sprint or www.facebook.com/sprint 

Hope this answers your question 🙂

PS: I'm waiting for it to be released officially as well..I can't wait to put it on my Tour!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat