cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great device

Highlighted
Journeyman

Great device

I just switched from the instinct to the curve also. All I can say is awesome. It does everything that you could want a phone to do and it does it fantastically.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Great device

That is wonderful that you enjoy your device! We hope that you have a greatest experience with your phone

Journeyman

I too am very happy with the Sprint Blackberry Curve 8330. I have the red one which in my opinion is far nicer than the black one. I have an 8800 ATT work BB so I went with red just for further distinction between the 2.

My only confusion thus far is why the 8330 does not support .avi files while the other curves do (8300, 8310, 8320).

I'll pursue understanding of that elsewhere.

But really, if you are thinking about a BB Curve you will not be disappointed.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi folks. How would I start a pin sharing section? I just got a new curve. I had one but gave it to my daughter. I thought I would check out HTC but came back to curve and its so stable. I've been a BB user since 2006. I have the red curve. It's awesome.

Thanks!

Message Edited by MikeLee on 12-20-2008 06:36 PM

Highlighted
Journeyman

@gadgetgurl27 wrote:

Hi folks. How would I start a pin sharing section? I just got a new curve. I had one but gave it to my daughter. I thought I would check out HTC but came back to curve and its so stable. I've been a BB user since 2006. I have the red curve. It's awesome.

Thanks!

Message Edited by MikeLee on 12-20-2008 06:36 PM

Wait till you figure out you can't send MMS from the curve with Sprint. you might be pissed like the rest of us Curve users.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat