cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!!! BB Tour

Highlighted
Journeyman

HELP!!!! BB Tour

I changed some settings on my Tour & now my web is messed up. Example< I am no longer recieving alerts when i get a new mess, post, etc on Facebook & every web page I am able to get to says it was last up updated/refreshed on Feb 18 (which is when I messed with my phone). Some of the pages that I used to go to all the time, I can no longer access, it will say "host not found". PLEASE HELP!!!!!! 

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: HELP!!!! BB Tour

You have a couple of options:

does turning the phone off and pulling the battery help? (I doubt it, but sometimes...)

try to remember what settings you changed and undo them

in the user's guide there should be a listing of the factory settings, compare those to what you have as settings

look in your users guide for how to restore factory settings

call tech support or go to a service center or store in your area

hope someone knows more than me

Journeyman

If it's just FB, that's probably an issue with their app. The FB app has honestly never worked right on my Tour.

I'd recommend backing up your data via Desktop manager and doing a factory reset.

Journeyman

That's a great idea, I completely forgot about backing data via desktop manager. I don't do facebook, so I don't really know much about it. Thanks for the input.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat