Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ME PLEASE!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

HELP ME PLEASE!!

Okay so heres what happend...my phone was for some reason using up soo much battery yesterday, I had to charge it twice! That has never happend before! So while it was on the charger, I decided to do the 4.something upgrade on my phone...when I woke up this morning, my phone was shut off. It was still on the charger and still is, but it will NOT turn on at all!! Ive tried the whole taking the battery out, putting it back in and using the power button and nothing happens. The only thing that happens is when I take the plug out for the charger in the phone end, is a red light when Ive taken it out and put it back in. Thats it. I dont know what else to do, Im pretty depserate for some help here!

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sounds like there is an error in the phone that wont let it boot up. Try this:

1. Plug your phone into the computer. (I'm assuming at this point you have installed the 4.5 software upgrade on your computer)

2. Go into My Computer, then go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader and launch loader.exe.

3. It should detect your device's PIN. Hit next.

4. It will read the configuration on the device and when completed give you the option to reload the Blackberry software. Choose it and hit next.

5. Follow the prompts and it should reload in about 20 minutes or so.

If you continue to have issues, send me a PM with the problem or question and I will answer as best I can.

Best regards,

Lefty

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat