cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** HELP!!!* Sync'ing Issues w/ 7100i

Journeyman

** HELP!!!* Sync'ing Issues w/ 7100i

Someone/Anyone PLS help! I've run into sync'ing issues when i sync my 7100i with Outlook 2003 via Desktop Manager 4.5, my contacts in Outlook with a Radio Number is not transfering that number as a DC# in my berry! THis has only begun about 2 weeks ago, and i've tried EVERYTHING to figure out why this has begun happening. I never had this issue when i used Desktop Mngr 4.2, so i'm very close to go back to that version.

I've checked everything i possibly could in the Desktop Mngr, i've checked that the fields are properly mapped (Direct Connect - Radio Number) so i don't understand where the problem is!?!? This recent problem has only gotten me more excited for the 8350i supposedly out early Dec (according to a sales rep at my local mall), but DANG THAT'S A LONG TIME!!!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just an update: i've sync'd it later today and it successfully loaded DC#'s... so now i'm very confused when sometimes i will load them and other times they "disappear" in the berry. So now i'm good to go, but concerned if there's something going on.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat