Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP with Blackberry Curve 8330

Highlighted
Journeyman

HELP with Blackberry Curve 8330

I am trying to figure out how to upload my contacts to my blackberry from my old phone. I have wireless back up but I can't figure out how to do it

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HELP with Blackberry Curve 8330

If I'm not mistaken, the BB won't do wireless backup.  Try using your Desktop Manager software.  Use the switch device button on the desktop.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HELP with Blackberry Curve 8330

jb you would be correct  None of the blackberries are compatible with  mobile backup from sprint  Have you tried going to a  Sprint store with  your old phone and your blackberry?   Some  corporat stores can connect both phones to transfer the contacts this would be my first suggestion.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat