cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with SMS on Blackberry Curve 8300

Journeyman

Help with SMS on Blackberry Curve 8300

I have had this phone for a week now.  I really like the phone, a lot but I have one HUGE issue.  I will get people's SMS text messages several minutes or even several hours after they sent them.  Just this morning I received one that was sent at 10:14am and I didn't get it until 12:06pm.  This happens all the time so I have no reliable way of knowing if someone received my text and they are ignoring it OR if they have replied and I just not have received the reply yet.  This is something that I CAN NOT operate with because I use SMS as a major form of communicating with my boss and co-workers.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Help with SMS on Blackberry Curve 8300

Are you using the sprint 8330 or the nextel 8350I?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Help with SMS on Blackberry Curve 8300

i have the curve 8330 it does take a will 4 sms sometimes u can change the priority for the sms by going 2 options then to sms text then change the priority from normal 2 urgent that might help

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat