cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with my phone, please.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Help with my phone, please.

I am having problems with my Blackberry Curve.  It acts like my computer, slow, sluggish and hangs up constantly to the point where I have to reboot several times a day in order to continue using the phone.  I have deleted everything unnecessary to me and should not have a memory problem, but I can't figure out why this is happening.  Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Help with my phone, please.

Try turning it off and pulling the battery. Sometimes it helps reset the phone and makes things work properly. Sometimes cleaning your phone helps. My 8530i needs the buttons and trackball and battery compartment cleaned weekly, so I do it when I pull the battery. If this doesn't help, look for a service center near you.

Journeyman

Re: Help with my phone, please.

i have the 8330 i have talked 2 other user with bb of all times u need 2 take ur batter out daily for 30 sec 2 reboot it that should help. Their is 1 more thing u can try i only have 2 do this maybe every other month or so it reconnects u with the server so u can give it a try

go 2 manage connections then mobile network options then push the menu key then start provisioning one of sprint worker told me about that 1 and it works for me

about the hang ups u can check the maps and see if u r in one of sprints dead zones if so u can call sprint and ask for a boost on ur phone  that will help a little not much cuz i have the same problem. but when a called maybe a year ago it was free

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat