cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I block specific Phone numbers on my Blackberry from calling?

Journeyman

How do I block specific Phone numbers on my Blackberry from calling?

I want to block two numbers, how do I do it. unable to via block voice on your web site.

7 REPLIES
Highlighted
Master

Re: How do I block specific Phone numbers on my Blackberry from calling?

Hello.  Go to My Sprint - My Preferences - Limits and Permissions - Block calls.  Select the radio button for blocking inbound and outbound for specific numbers. 

Tom

Message was edited by: tomdeaver ~ The "Block calls" feature should be working from our site.  Are you unable to access the Limits and Permissions page?  Are the blocked numbers still able to call your phone?

Journeyman

I went there like I said and I only have a choice between my  number and my husbands number.

There is no were I can add a number to block.

Journeyman

DJMolinari - Once you click the phone you want to change settings for, you get the menu to block calls for that phone.  Then select the last bullet point and you will be able to block individual phone numbers.  I believe the limit is 50 at this point. 

Journeyman

The Limits and Permissions page is unavailable and I really, really need to block my crazy ex-boyfriend's number ASAP. Please, help!

Journeyman

Were you ever able to go into my preferences??? because i see your post is a month opld and i am still unable to go into???

Journeyman

Were you ever able to go into my preferences??? because i see your post is a month opld and i am still unable to go into???

These are the steps to block call on sprint.com. Are you the administrator on your account? You can always call customer service and they will be able to block numbers for you as well.

To block or restrict voice calls:

Sign in to My Sprint with valid username and password at www.sprint.com.  

1. Click the My Preferences tab.  
  2. Under Limits and Permissions, click Block voice.  
  3. Select a phone to block.  
  4. Choose from the following options to block, restrict or allow calls:  
    • Do not block any voice calls (all previously blocked voice calls will be archived for easy access later)  
    • Block all out-bound voice calls  
    • Block only the following phone numbers for inbound and outbound calls
  5. Enter a phone number to block in the field then click Add number. 
    • The number will be added to the block list. 
      • To remove, select the number then click Remove.
    • If customer does not have permissions to block voice calls, a message displays indicating the selection cannot be blocked.
  6. Click Save to block voice access. 
    • If updates were saved successfully, Thank you! We've saved your changes. displays.  
    • A Blocked icon will appear next to the phone that has blocked voice services.
  7. Turn the phone off and back on for the new settings to take effect.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.