cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get game audio on NFL mobile live - 8330?

Journeyman

How do I get game audio on NFL mobile live - 8330?

I cant figure out how to get the game audio on my curve 8330. Any one know how this works and can walk me through it? I am really frustated with it. My NASCAR works - Ive listened to MRN broadcasts as well as in car audio. It seems like the NFL app is very hard to use.

5 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: How do I get game audio on NFL mobile live - 8330?

What are you asking? There has been NO game audio yet since the season hasn't begun.

???

Journeyman

SOOOOOOO, the SMS msgs generated by mobile live saying 'listen to it live now' are referring to nothing. Is there audio, or is the system generating msgs that are incorrect? Any way you cut it, there is a LOT of work to be done with this application. It actually sucks compared to the NASCAR app, which works beautifully. The NFL app wont recognize my fantasy team either. Its on NFL.com. NOT as advertised.

Journeyman

Please actally read the SMS messages; they say FOLLOW the game live, not LISTEN. Furthermore the splash screen has told you that there is no pre-season audio. READ!

I know nothing about fantasy football on the application; I've never used it.

NFL Mobile is a great app, albeit a little sluggish on the now-outdated Blackberries like the Curve and Pearl.

Journeyman

Actually, mr aggressive, and I quote, the SMS from Thurs says 'DAL at MIN starts at 8:00 EST. Listen to it live in NFL Mobile Live.' Nice try, but please, try to be helpful, dont be a jerk.

Message was edited by: yodatech

Wizard

I opened the app and then I used my trackball to scroll through to the Audio and Video icon at the bottom of the screen. The only video I found was for a preview of Thursday night's game.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.