cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Returned my Black Berry Tour 4 times already... What to do?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have Returned my Black Berry Tour 4 times already... What to do?

I am wondering how many times can i return the phone before i can get a exchange for a different phone? I am done trying to update, reset, and exchange my phone for in under a year span...

Any HELP?

Thanks Guys!

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: I have Returned my Black Berry Tour 4 times already... What to do?

Interesting.  You don't mention much about why you want to return your Tour, so what's at the heart of the issue? Is it locking up? Is it not syncing up?  Perhaps a little more info could help viewers of your post help you.

In the meanwhile,  let's just say I'm with you.  My grandmother had a similar sort of thing happen with a lesser phone in 2008.  After 5-6 months from her purchase of a RAZR, its battery would not hold a charge normally.  She tried to get a replacement for the phone outright, but was instead made to repurchase the phone and to sign a new agreement because it was out of its standard warranty.  Further adding insult to injury, she did not have equipment insurance.  Still, I believe that the agent was making every excuse on the books not to fix what was clearly a problem with that phone.

If that is happening to you, I'm sorry.  All I can suggest is that you continue to follow up on the issue.

Nate

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat