cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Blackberry Curve 8330. Does anyone know if possible to send a pic as an attachment with a MMS instead of an email? Thanks!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a Blackberry Curve 8330. Does anyone know if possible to send a pic as an attachment with a MMS instead of an email? Thanks!!!

I have a Blackberry Curve 8330 and I'm trying to find an app to allow me to send a pic with an mms instead of an email attachment.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thank you !!!

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: I have a Blackberry Curve 8330. Does anyone know if possible to send a pic as an attachment with a MMS instead of an email? Thanks!!!

Yes, you can send pics thru MMS.  I also have a Curve 8330 & sending pics as an MMS message works for me just fine.

Journeyman

Re: I have a Blackberry Curve 8330. Does anyone know if possible to send a pic as an attachment with a MMS instead of an email? Thanks!!!

You can as mms.  After you choose your picture, click the roller ball, full menu, scroll down to send as mms.

Journeyman

It Depends on what software version you have  . If you go to   options  then about and  your   firmware version is below 4.5 you will not be able to MMS until you update to  version 4.5

Wizard

masticjohn wrote:

It Depends on what software version you have  . If you go to   options  then about and  your   firmware version is below 4.5 you will not be able to MMS until you update to  version 4.5

Yeah, my wife updated her BB8330 to the 4.5 software and the MMS to my Hero still come as an email from her xxxxx@sprintpcs.com account, not as an actual MMS message that shows up in my messaging client.  She is selecting MMS and everything from the picture part.  What gives?  Do you have any more elaborate instructions on how to do this properly??????

Journeyman

Hmmm thats  interesting you might want to  go to :http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/publiclogin.do and checking your  settings . It is normal that some phones will take you to a link in the webs  browser to view the picture mail.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat