cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love the Curve!

Highlighted

I love the Curve!

I love this thing. This is so much better than the Instinct. Almost every site i go to has support for blackberrys or som kind of client for it. And all the web pages load up!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am so very glad to hear that someone takes the time to post a wonderful post on a Sprint device! Kudos to you

"offroad"...! I love this device as well, I think that it is wonderful.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@offroadn_redneck wrote:

I love this thing. This is so much better than the Instinct. Almost every site i go to has support for blackberrys or som kind of client for it. And all the web pages load up!

My sentiments, exactly. Opera Mini not only works, but is almost as fast as a desktop browser with a broadband connection. With all of the posts about how yesterday's update bricked a lot of Instincts, I couldn't be any happier with my decision to replace it with a Curve. It was a long 3 months. LOL

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had the HTC Touch for about 4 months than I was able to switch to the Curve 8330 and I don't regret it for a minute. It is a real joy to have a phone that actually works like it was meant to work. I am sure it will be even better once Sprint finally pushes out the new 4.5 OS version I can't wait. Everyting on my phone works great it is like having a mini PCin the palm of my hand,sure the phone could use certain upgrades and do a few more things but if that was the case than everyone would want one and not buy anything else.

Good job Sprint!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

i agree. the curve us the best phone i have ever owned. i return my instinct for this. im running opera mini on it. its fast, allows to view full sites, can use it to post on forums like these. i will only trade in my blackberry for another blackberry. this is my 1st blackberry and RIM got themself a new customer for awhile now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also switched from the Instinct to the Curve and love it. I didn't bother with Opera mini, I'm happy with the BB browser and love being able to switch between that and other applications. It's very handy.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I too just switched from the Instinct to the Curve and love it, love it, love it!!! I am now a true crackberry fan!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

i also switched from instinct. curve with opera mini is the best. i love my lil device. with the MMS apps that will be released later on my BB and I shall be complete. i have one rule.... and that is i will only trade my blackberry device for another blackberry device. good job RIM.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat