cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm upgrading to an blackberry this weekend, which one?

Journeyman

I'm upgrading to an blackberry this weekend, which one?

I've had a Blackberry curve 8520 previously for cincinnati bell and it was amazing! From the clear phone case I had, to talking gps, fast internet, easy keyboard navigation, and all the apps I had on it such as a police radar with the voices of batman and robin, spongebob squarepants and snoop dogg, voice text, free radio, and other unneccessary applications I hardly ever used.

I'm fairly new to sprint and my LG remarq is nothing but a disappointment, no wonder it was free! Oh well, I'm open for suggestions!

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Re: I'm upgrading to an blackberry this weekend, which one?

Hello,

What I would do is if possible go into a Sprint store and look at the Blackberry's.  Since your coming from a Curve model, look at the 8530 and the new 3G.  We also have a new flip Blackberry coming out on 10/31, that will be running OS 6.0.

Journeyman

nhays74 wrote:

Hello,

What I would do is if possible go into a Sprint store and look at the Blackberry's.  Since your coming from a Curve model, look at the 8530 and the new 3G.  We also have a new flip Blackberry coming out on 10/31, that will be running OS 6.0.

Will we be getting the Torch? Or something like it?

Wizard

I haven't heard anything of an official device, but I would think that Blackberry would want to push out this device to all carriers.

Journeyman

I'm actually not a fan of getting phones directly from my wireless carrier, they're more expensive than those of private carriers like the chain of stores that have prepaid phones or unlocked phones, there's so many models out there for blackberry's, even those that can be shipped from china, I was just curious if anyone had a specific suggestion, preferably not touch screen, but with all the features of the curve 8520 and more, such as the blackberry bold series.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat