cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I synced my Bb 8330 this morning and now it just keeps repeatedly rebooting itself every 2 minutes or so. How do I fix this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I synced my Bb 8330 this morning and now it just keeps repeatedly rebooting itself every 2 minutes or so. How do I fix this?

help!!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: I synced my Bb 8330 this morning and now it just keeps repeatedly rebooting itself every 2 minutes or so. How do I fix this?

did you take the battery out at all? I heard sometimes you need to drain the battery until the phone is dead then charge it up, power it on and everything is back to norm.  Let me no what you ended up doing thank you.

Journeyman

Re: I synced my Bb 8330 this morning and now it just keeps repeatedly rebooting itself every 2 minutes or so. How do I fix this?

I actually had changed the media card to a 4GB from my old pearl when I synced it. I wiped that card and reformatted it and havent had an issue since!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat