Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: If BB is gone I am gone

Yes I am!

Master

FERRETMSTR1,

You are still able to order Black Berry devices here http://bit.ly/1bk0Ca7. Please let us know if you have any questions.

- Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Dear SprintCare,

We will also be leaving Sprint and going to whatever carrier offers the new Blackberry devices, either the Passport or Classic, if Sprint chooses not to offer them.

Regards,

Master

Jlsr, We have not received the new Blackberry devices; Passport or Classic. However keep an eye on our sprint.com/newsroom for any new upcoming BlackBerry announcements. Roxana Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm all about BB too. I've been with Sprint since the very beginning. I hope this doesn't come between us. I'm pretty sure BB would win.

Master

MWalkerWade,

Thank you for your feedback. Please let me know if there are any questions.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I was in a Sprint store over the weekend and was told that the Passport cannot currently be sold by Sprint because Blackberry is not initially offering a CDMA model, which is required for the Sprint network.  I hope that Sprint will step up and ask Blackberry to expedite a CDMA version.  I have been with, and have enjoyed Sprint, for about 11 years and would prefer to stay.  But if Sprint chooses not to pursue the Blackberry Passport, I know I'd be tempted by a carrier that did (and I understand that AT&T will be offering the Passport).

Master

sdjb99, Thank you for your post and feedback. To stay up to date on device releases and new related to it please visit our newsroom at http://bit.ly/1iwLZpn under "Phones/Device".

Alex
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Just more [inappropriate word removed] from SPRINT

Cheek the NEWSROOM

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Master

trucke1:

I do understand your trepidation at not yet knowing if we will carry the Blackberry Passport and if so when. We would like nothing more than to give you more information on that possibility or a timeline if it is to come to fruition. Unfortunately, these decisions are made far above our pay grade and we do not receive advanced notice as to when these things will happen.

When a device is announced, it will take place in the news room or here in forums under that specific manufacturer or in both places. You can RSS subscribe on the newsroom as well, this way, you will not have to check and news will automatically come to you.

The device manufacturers also have a lot to say about which carrier(s) they want to have their specific device. Many of us here within Sprint are Blackberry aficionados and are equally waiting for word on if and/or when we will have this device. There are a multitude of behind the scenes discussions and meetings that take place before these things progress. As soon as a decision is made on carry the device it will be announced via the aforementioned channels.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat