cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If BB is gone I am gone

Journeyman

Re: If BB is gone I am gone

AT&T has been announced as carrier for Blackberry Passport in the USA  early 2015

Master

Dustin_Moore,

Please stay tuned at www.Sprint.com/newsroom for announcements in regards to this device.

Sincerely,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm still waiting for a reply that Sprint will carry the new BB Passport..

Master

FERRETMSTR1,

At this current moment, the Blackberry Passport has not been announced for Sprint. You can visit Sprint.com/Newsroom for all our most recent device announcements.

- Christopher
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

It's only available on AT&T. And it's not a CDMA device, so it's not going to work on Sprint anyway. Blame BlackBerry for that.

Journeyman

Can't blame BlackBerry when the CDMA companies such as(sprint and verizon)haven't requested that CDMA passports be made. I believe it would just be a matter of putting different antennas in the passport. BlackBerry could produce the phones in no time. The real blame should be assigned to sprint, who whored themselves out to Apple. Now wonder they are in the position their in now. Customers who rely on BlackBerry to get stuff done will simply move to other carriers. The rest of the world uses GSM, other than the above mentioned companies. Sprint will continue to bleed customers until someone in the C-suite gets a clue.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat