cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient Network Resources??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Insufficient Network Resources??

My wife and I both have BB Curve 8330.  Recently (within the last week) both phones were replaced due to issues that the "local" service center could not repair.  About a week ago, my wife tried to use the browser and recieved a "Insufficient Network Resources" error message.  Since we are in an area where there is NO Sprint Coverage, I thought that this could be a problem (although it has never been a problem in the 6 years we have been customers).  I attempted the same operation with my phone and it worked with no problems.  I have made 6+ calls to Sprint and the answers range from "no two phones are the same" to "its because you are roaming".  I am beginning to get VERY, VERY frustrated at this point because it worked fine 7 days ago.  Can anyone out there give me an idea as to what I can try.  We've wiped the phone, pulled the battery, etc with no luck.  Appreciate the input.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat