cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is There a Forum for the 8350i

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is There a Forum for the 8350i

I don't know if any of you owned a Instinct, a great phone, just no phone service from Sprint. The have a great dedicated forum for it where people exchange info far from what is here, but this is all we have. Does anyone know of a forum dedicated to the 8350i that you can get straight answers from. I would try and start one up if folks would be straight up on it, or maybe one of you computers gurus can. Being new to a Blackberry thereisnt a how-to section in here w/o the smart answers I dont need, just need a bit of help sometimes.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

I've not found a dedicated site as of yet. I'm having huge bluetooth issues that people can't seem to give me solutions on.

I can't voice dial with bluetooth; When I dial with speed dial using my bluetooth headset The phone will connect but I or the other party can't hear anything; The phone also switches to speaker on it's own when placing a callwhile using my bluetoth headset. I hear that there is an update scheduled for this week, butI'll believe it whenI see it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Have you looked in the Nextel forum and seen if anyone in there can help you?

Kinda hard to decide where to post issues for the 8350i since it is both a Nextel phone and a BB, so you have two possible places on here to try to find information.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Try Here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/

It's not a site butdedicated discussions. CrackBerry.com is a dedicated site for BlackBerrys and very comprehensive. Hope it helps.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat