cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having problems uploading pics from Blackberry onto Facebook?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Is anyone else having problems uploading pics from Blackberry onto Facebook?

I had that same problem when i had the blackberry curve and it was verry frustrating. I think it happened when I upgraded from a previous version. Is there a way to go back to the old version? Maybe that would resolve the problem?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Is anyone else having problems uploading pics from Blackberry onto Facebook?

Thanks for that information 911 girl.. I've been uploading pics thru email on my BB for now.. I'll probably trade this phone in for a new one within the next few months, hopefully wont have the same issue

I have upgraded my curve in the past and that probably is what caused it to stop uploading but i couldnt find any way to return to a previous version and dont want to mess with the phone if i dont have to..

Message was edited by: Dreamweaver67

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat