Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JavaScript: An error occurred while executing a script

Journeyman

JavaScript: An error occurred while executing a script

I have a few website I am trying to access, but the only reponse I get is "JavaScript: An error occurred while executing a script".  One of the most important sites I'm trying to access is work-related.  I access it on my laptop daily.  But, only get the error message on my BlackBerry Curve 8330.

I've been desperately searcing for weeks and I can't resolve this issue.  The Sprint store Rep told me to update my software - a cop out answer if you ask me.  But, I tried...to no avail, of course.

I've cleared my cache and enabled Java (which I understand that RIM/Blackberry wrote in Java.  I don't know what else I can/should do.

Is anyone else having this problem?

HELP!!!  PLEASE!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Product Ambassador

The browser on the blackberry phones does not support the full feature set that is available on desktop computer web browsers.  That may be why you are getting the javascript errors. Javascript is a programming language used on web pages, and it runs on the viewers web browser.  So, different web browsers may have different results.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat