cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messenger 5.0.0.57 display pics not showing

Highlighted
Journeyman

Messenger 5.0.0.57 display pics not showing

My 8350i got damaged so I had to get another one.  With the new one, I used a backup from my old phone to get all my contacts back. Oh, and somehow I got the same PIN as my old phone.  Now I'm using the updated BBM, but I can't see anybody's profile pics and they can't see mine.  Everything else works tho.  Can anybody help?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Messenger 5.0.0.57 display pics not showing

I'm seeing the same issues with mine when I add new contacts after the upgrade. Have you gotten an answer yet?

Journeyman

Re: Messenger 5.0.0.57 display pics not showing

Try restoring your contact list.  That seemed to work for me and I had a friend that couldn't see my profile pic and when I had her do that she was able to.  The only thing that your contacts will be restored to the last backup that you did.  So if you deleted anybody, they will show up again.  Not sure if new ones will delete tho.  Also I'm not sure if it will work with new contacts since I haven't put any new contacts on it yet.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat