Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed call icon won't go away

Highlighted
Journeyman

Missed call icon won't go away

Hi,

I've had a missed call icon at the top of my screen on my Blackberry Curve 8330 for over six months now, and the main menu of my phone also says that I have one missed call in the call log.  However, I have searched my phone for unopen messages and gone through the call log countless times, and I don't see any missed calls that I haven't looked at that could be causing the notification.

Does anyone know how I can get figure out how to convince my phone that there aren't any missed calls, or anywhere a missed call could be hiding from me and I can't find it?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Missed call icon won't go away

Have you tried calling Sprint or posting this issue in the forums on blackberry.com.  Also try posting in the crackberry.com forums if you don't get your answer here.  Good luck!

Journeyman

try pulling the battery out and putting it back in. i have th esame problem with all my notications and pulling the battery out makes them disappear for me

Journeyman

Call your phone from another line, leave a message.

Check your voicemail on your phone and delete the message.

It took me a few times to figure this out.

Journeyman

have u tried looking in the folder? To do that u 2 open up messages click the menu key > view folder then u will see missed calls click, it that will show u all ur missed calls @ 1 time. Now u can delete them all @ 1 time just push menu key then delete prior

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat