cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Blackberry 9330 keeps scrolling up!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got my 9330 about 6 months ago.  For the last 2 months, I've had intermittent problems with the thing scrolling up, out of control.  I can't type an e-mail, text or look at the web without a constant fight of trying to keep the cursor at the spot that I need it.

I have rebooted.  I have downloaded and upgraded my software.  Nothing works.

My frustration level is pretty high.  If you have a solution other than those things, I'll try anything.

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: My Blackberry 9330 keeps scrolling up!

The problem is that dirt and grease may get into the scroll ball and then transfers to the contacts inside. That's why a firm push and scroll usually solves it. If that solution doesn’t fix then please visit our Sprint Repair Center to Service the phone.

Journeyman

I don't have a scroll ball on my model.  It's the little track pad.  Will that solve the problem for my phone, too?

Master

Your best bet at this time is a ser vic and repair center  this fix will not work with a device  with a track pad

Journeyman

Bummer...but thanks.

Master

If it's a track pad then I would suggest you to visit Sprint Repair center to get it repaired.

Journeyman

my 9330 just started doing the same thing a few days ago!! very irritating!!!

Journeyman

I had the same exact problem.  I tried everything to fix it.  I read somewhere that someone never had this problem until they updated their facebook app.  I have facebook and I probably updated it too.  I logged out of facebook on my phone.  I also reduced trackball sensitivity to 20 both vertical and horizontal, and reduced my backlight brightness to 10. Then I did a battery pull.  Now my Curve 3G is back on track.  I could not believe it really worked.  I have since logged back into facebook on my phone and things are still running smoothly. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat