cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My texts (SMS) are coming in blank on my BB Curve. All that shows is date/time...help!!!??

Highlighted
Journeyman

My texts (SMS) are coming in blank on my BB Curve. All that shows is date/time...help!!!??

i had my friend sit next to me and send me a text.  My phone notified me that i have a new message, but it was a blank text message with no sender contact information or message.  All that it had was the date and time of the "message".

I have already tried turning the device on and off.  I also took out the battery and put back in.  messages were not retrieved

Soo annoying!  Can anyone help?

Tags (4)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: My texts (SMS) are coming in blank on my BB Curve. All that shows is date/time...help!!!??

Thanks for the report - I've reached out to the messaging team to see if there's anything going on...

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: My texts (SMS) are coming in blank on my BB Curve. All that shows is date/time...help!!!??

On your Curve, there is a known issue that when the font size is too big, the messages will not render.

Please check your font size and adjust it to 11pt or smaller.

Thank you,

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem on my phone, twice today it's already happened, however it doesn't happen every day. Font size is at 10. Please give me a number of explanations why you think the prognosis is.. OMG it just happened again ..GRRR

Highlighted
Journeyman

same here,also no emails!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

after i had posted, i took the battery out for about 5-10 seconds, and replaced..afterwards the blank msgs ceased.. but i still want to know what makes it do that! i also have occasional freezing problems

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat