cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile stuck at "loading" on my BB 8330

Highlighted

NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile stuck at "loading" on my BB 8330

I was wondering if "anybody" else has had a problem getting the Sprint Cup Mobile application to run. I've had my phone for about a month, and have yet been able to get the NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile application to get past the "loading" screen. I've installed the latest OS 4.5, I've updated to the latest NASCAR Sprint cup mobile application 2.0.17. But for some reason, one i'll never quite understand evidently, I can't get this one application to run. I'll try connection to sprint cup mobile, and let it try to connect for hours, and it won't. I can see the data transfer arrows going crazy with uploading and downloding information, but thats it. I've uninstalled it 4 times, and reinstalled. I've taken the battery out many times. I have the unlimited vision plan etc etc etc. I know it has to work for the Blackberry Curve 8330, or else it wouldn't of came pre-installed, correct? any help would be greatly appriciated. one final note...I spent an hour and a half in chat with customer support already, and all they had me doing was remove the battery, and try re-downloading. to no avail...

HELP!!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile stuck at "loading" on my BB 8330

Could somebody with Sprint and using the blackberry Curve 8330 please download, and try this application, to see if you have any luck? just text NASCAR to 7777 and it will give you the download link.

Thank you

Journeyman

Yes, on my 8330 it gets past the loading screen and goes to an "Update for 2009 coming soon" screen. At this point that is all it does. It did work last season for me however.

Journeyman

I had to push the BB button after awhile and it pops up a little menu in the lower right hand corner. I pushed that option to exit.

When I restarted the app it I pushed the trackball at the "new improvements" msg and it finally loaded. It looks pretty good.

Gotta love Sprints so called improvements. They didn't even get the MMS function right.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat