cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to BlackBerry Curve

Highlighted
Journeyman

New to BlackBerry Curve

Hi,i got a new blackberry curve 8330 and a new sprint plan which cost me 129$ per month with unlimited data/text

i was interested in it bcuz it has LOTS of applications such as tv,music,browsers...it looks really cool on the display

but i just came home and nth works here,there's no sprint tv,no messengers or browsers,so im wondering if anyone can help me here..

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

why did you get the $129 plan? im guessing you have a shared plan right? now when you say nothing works? what do you mean? nothing is installed on it? if nothing work you may have a defective device. explain exactly what problem you are having. you may need to send your service books.

Highlighted

You have to do the setup on the phone before all the extra stuff gets activated. Just do a quick run through the Setup Wizard and when you come to the email setup, go to personal and follow the on screen directions. After the BIS is activated the browser and sprint tv and all the other stuff will come up.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat