cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sprint music plus on blackberry?

Highlighted
Journeyman

No sprint music plus on blackberry?

Apparently, they redesigned the app and now it no longer works on my Blackberry. Thanks a lot, Sprint! Very dissatisfied. I liked that application for getting ringtones and new music for my phone. I am increasingly dissatisfied with Sprint.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: No sprint music plus on blackberry?

CountryNeil

We would like to help. What model Blackberry device are you using? Looking forward to your response.

Ruth E
Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Blackberry 9670 smartphone

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks CountryNeil

Let's work on this together. Are you able to open the new application (http://bit.ly/1f2PSxY) at all? Do you get an error message?

Also, are you able to purchase ringtones, ringback tones, etc here on Sprint.com, when you visit the Digital Lounge from the menu above?

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

When I try to purchase ringtones, etc. I am told to download Sprint Music Store. When I click on that, I am told that my device is not compatible with that app. I could not open that application you asked about from my phone.

Wizard

CountryNeil,

Thanks for the post. The Sprint Music Store as it stands now,is unavailable for your device model. The team responsible stated they are trying to update the service so that your device can access this store. At the moment there is no estimated time of when it will be ready.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat