cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTA downloads Failing

Highlighted
Journeyman

OTA downloads Failing

I have a Blackberry Curve 8330 thru Sprint with unlimited data and this is the error that I keep getting:

907 Invalid JAR output file: index-1.cod data section too large: 67740 bytes.

This is happening with several different games and software. It worked the first time with Bomberman Deluxe but the rest are getting this error. I also tried installing the file through my Desktop Manager but it only reads alx. files not jar. or jad. I put the file on my media card and the download failed as well. Still gets that error. I am using Internet Browser and I have cleared my cache.

Please help.

Tina

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

I think this error may occur if it's not a screen size that the Curve is compatible with. I believe the screen size is 320x240. I tried downloading games that were240x320 (opposite of the curve), and I got an error every time. I could be wrong, but I think that's one reason (out of many maybe) that you may get this error.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tina,

go to options, status and see how much free memory you have currently.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Currently I have 38389265 bytes free out of a total 83623936 bytes. Also I wondered about the screen size myself but why is Bomberman working?

Thanks, Tina

Highlighted

I too have gotten those error messages. Mine are more in the case of either screen size, or the program not being compatible with the Blackberry itself.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat