Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook And Blackberry Setup

Journeyman

Outlook And Blackberry Setup

I don't have a BES account but trying to think of a way to have BB sent mails show up in my Outlook Sent box. Could one setup an address as say, BBsentmail@**** . com, send a BCC's to that address from the BB and set up an Outlook rule to direct all emails containing BBsent@****.com to the Sent folder?
What if something is sent from Outlook? I guess one could send a BCC to himself but it would end up in the Blackberry's Inbox and not sent box. Can rules/filters be applied in Blackberry's email client (I haven't set mine up yet)?

On a similar note, if the Blackberry server pushes the email to my blackberry before Outlook has a chanse to receive it, will Outlook still download it? Does BB leave a copy on the server?

Also, I still have a ton of emails on my server because Outlook is already set to leave a copy on the server. If I don't delete these, BB will download all of them, correct?

Thanks for the help,
Jamie

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

I use yahoo & gmail; I've never been that crazy about Outlook. I do know that all my email goes to my email accounts and my BB. Whatever I do with my email on my BB (compose, delete) shows up in my online email accounts. What I do on my online email accounts does not show on my BB. Did you purchase your BB online or in the store? If you got it in a store, go back to the store and have them help you set it up.

Journeyman

Do your emails sent from your BB show up in your email's applications Sent Folder?  Do you use BIS or BES?

Thanks!

Jamie

Journeyman

I don't know if I have BIS or BES? I use my phone for personal not business.

Yes, my emails from my BB show up in my email apps Sent Folders.

There is reconciliation options, too.

Message was edited by: mistylh67

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat