cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal email - Setup for an existing user

Journeyman

Personal email - Setup for an existing user

I am having difficulty setting up my email for the Style 9670. I already had my email set up to my Curve. The steps offered in the Basics Guide, Blackberry.com and the Spring Community Forms do not offer steps to activate existing users.

Any advice?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Personal email - Setup for an existing user

As you are moving from one blackberry to another  the email is set up on the rim servers  to be sent to the old  device it needs to be transferred over  this should have happened when the device was swapped.    Tech support can do this quickly for you  and you will have to validate the email accounts  once the swap is made   Tch support number is  1 (888) 211-4727

Master

Re: Personal email - Setup for an existing user

If you know your username and pw for  your  Blackberry Account. then you can go to email setting's/wizard  icon on your phone, put your username and pw for the Blackberry Account once you logged into bb a/c you just have to re-validate the  existing  email a/c's and  once the email is validated,  you should be getting  notifications and email will be on  your  phone within 15-20 mins.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat