cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Freezes

Highlighted
Journeyman

Phone Freezes

When i take a picture and upload to facebook, my phone freezes and i have to reboot it. What causes that? I have the curve 8530. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Phone Freezes

Does your phone freeze when you send as a mms or to a email address?  If your phone is only freezing up when uploading to facebook then could be issue with your facebook application.  Delete the facebook application by going to Options> Applications> Highlight facebook> Hit the Menu Button (BB Key)> Click Delete and Choose  reboot the device.  It should be under downloads to reinstall back to your phone.  I hope this helps

Journeyman

Re: Phone Freezes

In addition to what tech said, I can tell you what works for me.  Every single Monday, I pull my battery out and then reboot.  A friend told me about this when my bb was freezing or just rebooting itself.  The day doesn't matter, I just do it on Mondays because that is also when I back up my phone.  Hope it helps!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat