cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help ! Can't find my contacts!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Please Help ! Can't find my contacts!!!

My toddler got my Blackberry Curve for a few minutes before I got the phone from him...he must have hit some buttons.  I CAN''T ACCESS MY CONTACTS.  I know they are there, because under the Address book options it says "number of entries" 78.  Also, when people call in, they come up with their caller id info, so their info is in my phone SOMEWHERE !  I have followed all of the suggestions on the Blackberry site.  I have looked in all my application folders and thought that maybe he moved them.  But when I try to make a call or send a text, I notice it says "Business" as the phone book, and then it says No Entries.  I can't really remember, but I imagine that if I only used the default phone book it would have been labeled "personal"??  I have tried to follow directions to "switch" the address book, but there is only one listed.  I am at a complete loss and could really use some help. 

Does anyone have any ideas?????

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Please Help ! Can't find my contacts!!!

Which blackberry curve do you have, 8530?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat