Priv by Blackberry - Sprint Cust Serv Chat today said they will offer Priv

Journeyman

Priv by Blackberry - Sprint Cust Serv Chat today said they will offer Priv

sprint chat 10.28.2015 blackberry.JPG

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Priv by Blackberry - Sprint Cust Serv Chat today said they will offer Priv

This is not accurate and I'm sorry for any misinformation you received over chat support.  We are working to ensure the rep that helped you in coached appropriately.

We have not announced the Priv at this time but remain a strong partner of Blackberry's. Until a device is officially announced by BlackBerry and Sprint we wouldn't be able to talk about it here in Community anyway due to long standing contractual agreements with BlackBerry.  Let's hope good things happen in the future!

Journeyman

Re: Priv by Blackberry - Sprint Cust Serv Chat today said they will offer Priv

I am a long time Sprint user and was introduced to Blackberry by Sprint many years ago and am in hopes of Sprint offering the Blackberry Priv. Although my current BB is very functional, it would be nice to have an option to switch to the more updated device!

I believe Sprint is one of the better providers and I would like to continue using as my family cellular provider, but a lack of BlackBerry support will be deal breaker for me......when I decide to upgrade my current device.

Given the level of security offered by BB devices....seems Sprint could greatly expand by promoting to corporate/business entities which may desire this level of protection and at the same time make many individuals, like myself who demand more secure communication/data very happy!!

Am anxiously awaiting the availability of the BlackBerry Priv to the Sprint lineup!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat