Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased music/other music files

Journeyman

Purchased music/other music files

On my old phone all my music was combined, which I liked, but never really thought about. Then I got my Curve, which I like but now all the music I've ever purchased from the Music store is in a separate place from where all my personal music is. Does it have to be this way or is there something I can do to combine everything?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

kmac44mv,

You can combine your music onto your Playlist.

In the Media Application, click on Music
Then click on Category

Highlight a song, artist, album, or genre

Press the Menu key

Click Add to Playlist

Click a standard playlist

Journeyman

Hi, thanks for trying to help but I'm not sure why you think any of my purchased music is where my media music is. Music I upload to my phone, from my private collection goes to the Media location, but all the music I've ever purchased from the Sprintstore can only be accessed if I go to the Sprintmusic Store, then choose My Music.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat