Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about the Blackberry Personal Pack

Go to solution
Highlighted
Patron

Question about the Blackberry Personal Pack

Hey everyone. So I've officially decided to go ahead and purchase a Blackberry Curve 8330 through Sprint, after seeing the vast amount of add-ons included in the Blackberry Personal Pack, versus Verizon or AT&T. I'll be adding this to my current plan, which has two other lines on it (as I'm the only user currently planning to get a Smartphone). My question is: Is there a 5GB Data Cap on the Blackberry Personal Pack's unlimited Data feature, or is the Personal Pack not effected by a cap? Thanks to any help you can offer.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Question about the Blackberry Personal Pack

There is no cap. The Mobile Broadband cards and Phone as Modem add-on are the only things that have a cap. Regular phone usage does not have a limit. If you want to be able to use you phone as a modem, it would require the Blackberry Personal Pack and the additional $15 PAM add-on.

Patron

Re: Question about the Blackberry Personal Pack

Alight, thanks for the info. Glad to know I wont have to worry about a cap on my new phone   Thanks for the help!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat