cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOFTWARE FREEZING UP!!! ??? BLACKBERRY SOFTWARE

Journeyman

I am using the style phone and recently updated some software push....  MY PHONE STARTED FREEZING UP / LOCKING UP THE SCROLL FEATURE. I thought it was my track pack button.. BUT THEN MY HUSBAND WHO HAS THE CURVE JUST UPDATED THE SOFTWARE PUSH AND NOW HIS IS LOCKING UP................ WHAT THE HECK............. 

AND mine also started locking up when they pushed the new upgrade for the voice mail upgrade everytime I go to check and listen to visual voice mail, it wont let me back out of the feature and I have to do a battery pull to get it to reset....  this is just crappy and Sprint needs to get on the ball with there software updates and not push one out until all the bugs are worked out....  I am about to go elsewhere........... just simply for less hassle............

4 REPLIES 4
Wizard

Moved to BlackBerry forum for better visibility.

Wizard

Hello!

This is definitely not normal behavior for the update for either Blackberry. Unfortunately, the most likely solution for this problem is to back up the phone using the Blackberry Desktop Software and then reseting the phone. I'd be happy to walk you through the process to make sure that none of your information is lost.

If you haven't installed it yet, the latest version of Blackberry Desktop Software can be located at:

http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/desktop_pc.jsp for PC

or

http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/desktop/desktop_mac.jsp for Mac

Journeyman

a tech just did that.. and NOPE. it is still messing up.... 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have had on going problems with my blackberry freezing up for a year and a half, also dropping calls. Sprint does nothing to help.. I must have called over fifity times .. I get no results, I tried to up grade to another phone they sent wrong phone, then sent a new phone but it would not activate, then tried to charge me for the two phones after they were returned..I have LOTS more to tell ,, you will drop this service in a heartbeat lol

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat