cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRINT NEEDS TO ADD VISUAL VOICE MAIL FOR BLACKBERRY!

Highlighted
Journeyman

SPRINT NEEDS TO ADD VISUAL VOICE MAIL FOR BLACKBERRY!

I don't understand why Sprint has visual voicemail available for it's "tweenie-textie" SAMSUNG phones but not for all the professionals who use a blackberry.

When I was with Verizon, I loved using the visual voice mail on my blackberry. It's so convenient and such a time saver when it comes to sifting through 20 voicemails for the one you need. It's a much needed essential for every professional!

Sprint, if you are listening, PLEASE ADD VISUAL VOICE MAIL FOR BLACKBERRY!

If you've already planned on adding it....do you have an ETA for when it will be launched?????

Please do it soon so I can stop wishing I was back at Verizon where they have visual voice mail app for the blackberry.

Has anyone else used visual voice mail before? Do you agree that Sprint needs to offer this service for blackberry users?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

not sure about visual voice mail, but I had to get a new bold 9630 because the 1 year old one had issues the techs could not resolve and now the new one does not have a voice mail icon when I get a voice mail.  The old unit had this feature and it is the same exact model.  Tech Support said that Blackberry eliminated this on the newer versions of my bold 9630???????  That is crazy.  The main use is a phone so what good is the phone without a voice mail indicator?? Has anyone else come accross this or is tech support just giving me the run around??  Is there a fix for this??

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unlike Verizon BlackBerry Tour/Bold which enabled not only Visual Voicemail but Push-To-Talk features, Sprint has no plans to release or implement either software update into either of their Tour/Bold BlackBerry phones.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint has release 2 new phones with visual voicemail available on them. The Blackberry Curve 9330 and the Blackberry Style 9670.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any idea how to get my Visual Voice mail back working on my phone, I would like to reset the voice mail to default, loved this feature

on my 9670

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the Style 9670.  How do I DISABLE visual voice mail?  There is nothing in options under the VVM screen.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would like to know as well how to disable the visual voicemail. I get it days later and that's not good.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the new Sprint 9330 and absolutely hate visual voice mail.  I don't believe any app should be forced upon the end user.  I have found a way to remove visual voice mail on my phone.  I am testing now to see if there are any negative affects.  So far so good though.  I will advise as soon as I find it stable.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Look forward to hearing your solution.  Thanks!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat