cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sara: where is the 8330

Journeyman

Sara: where is the 8330

the 8330 is no more show on the web page since last nigth a new blackberry is coming.

9 REPLIES 9
Journeyman

Re: Sara: where is the 8330

I was told the 8330 is sold out at the moment, and it is scheduled to be available again 3/20.

Sprint Product Ambassador

That's basically correct.  It should be back in the store on Friday.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

I read somewhere else that they are just temp OOS so that the inventory on hand could be updated to 4.5 then they will start trcikling back into distro. Amazon.com is even out of them so this reasoning makes sense.

Highlighted
Patron

Will, is that this Friday, as in today the 13th, or next Friday, the 20th? I need to do an upgrade.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Shoot - now it's listed as "on hold", so I don't know when it'll be back in the store.  I'm checking.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

Any updates? I was planning on ordering a curve 8330 about a week ago and checked back to find it no longer available.

Journeyman

I was able to backorder the Curve yesterday, however the first time I tried earlier in the week backorder was not available. If you need to order a Curve please chat in or contact Telesales at 1-800-Sprint1.

Journeyman

I heard it is some Qualcomm issue, something about how it may be cheaper for Sprint to switch to another chip. Just a rumor though...but it seems to have validity.

Journeyman

@mrdpr wrote:
the 8330 is no more show on the web page since last nigth a new blackberry is coming.

FYI, I just looked at the Sprint site and it appears that the Curve is available for ordering in both colors.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat