cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Airave and BlackBerry App World

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint Airave and BlackBerry App World

I have recently noticed that when I am in the coverage area of my Sprint Airave that I cannot use the BlackBerry App World, I will recieve an error that says, "BlackBerry App World is currently not available in your country." I obviously live in the US, and I have no issue of using the App World when I am not at home. This is an inconvience when I need to get something while at home because I have to unplug my Airave and then plug it back in when I am done with what I am doing.

Returning the Airave is out of the question because I get no reception inside of my house or in my neighborhood, I have the GPS antenna placed by a window and I have DSL internet with a wireless router. I can't seem to find out what the problem is. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the App World, I have reset my phone, I powered my BlackBerry on and off by a battery pull countless times. This is an inconvience to me and possibly many more people, any advice or help you can offer me would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Sprint Airave and BlackBerry App World

Well that certainly sounds frustrating.  I'm sorry to hear that you can't use the App world while at home.  Have you tried using Wifi to attempt to use the App World at home?

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Journeyman

I have tried using WiFi but I still get the same message. It's been happening for almost a month ever since I got my BlackBerry.

Wizard

Very interesting.  Can you tell me what kind of Blackberry that you have?

Sincerely,

Fergie_B

Sprint Technical Support
Community Hours: 9am-2pm CST Sunday-Wednesday

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat