cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Navagation

Journeyman

Sprint Navagation

I have a blackberry 8830.  Has anyone had problems with their sprint navagation periodically not working?  It will say no GPS when it was fine two minutes ago and I am not in a rural area.  This is one of the reasons I purchased the phone and find it frustrating that I won't work half the time.  I don't have time for this.  Is there another application that is worth getting?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Navagation

Navigation works thru satellites not the cell towers. This is not an uncommon problem. GPS is not always dependable, either. I mainly use it for a map when I need one.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint Navagation

i had the same problem i have a 8330 i called sprint the told me it was a connection problem and 2 do:

manage connections > mobile network options > menu key >start provisioning

what that does is register  ur phone with the network again it work 4 me. i also have google maps that works k and mapquest has an app u can send ur phone i have not tried that 1 yet so try 1 of those

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat