cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint TV not working on 8530.

Patron

Sprint TV not working on 8530.

I just installed sprint TV on my 8530.  Clicked "run" and I got the black screen with sprint logo for several minutes.  If I clicked buttons, I got tiny white boxes near the bottom of the screen and the red loading graphic (only nothing ever loaded).  Reinstalled and it asked me to reboot so I did and I was able to open the program.  I tried to select "featured" and waited for a very long time only to get nothing so I closed the program.  Now I can't open it again.  I had an 8330 and used sprint tv so I imagine with more than twice the memory and 3G speeds, it shouldn't be taking so long and the behavior seems a little buggy.  Anyone else having this problem?  Possible solutions?  I imagine it probably has more to do with running 5.0 than the actual device.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Sprint TV not working on 8530.

I just tried to open my sprint TV on the same phone and it did not work either. Is there tech support for this problem?

Journeyman

I would call Sprint *3 for sure, they need to fix something the network or the towers may not be running right, I would call and tell them your problem thats a concern and a nice feature to have on your phone your paying for it so let them know, until there aware of it will anything change probably not.

Journeyman

hey canira,

Sounds like your sprint tv is working, is it?  I would like to know if it is and how you got it to if you did.  Thank you

Journeyman

I was having the same issue with my 8530 and a battery pull did the trick.  When I re-installed the battery and powered on, my Sprint TV was working.  Hope it's as simple as this for everyone.

Journeyman

Thank you, this worked on my phone.

Journeyman

So are you saying I should have to pull the battery out every time? I just deleted it and reinstalled it before but then every time i wanna get on tv again i have to do it all over< its really annoying but so is taking the battery out everytime and rebooting your phone...any other suggestions?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat