cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Terrible Service

I just received the worst service I ever experienced in my life. I received a friendly reminder to review my plan through the mail. The customer care rep. sells me on a new plan to start 1/7. On 1/7 my new plan starts with no BB service. I have no email and can't access the web. I called Technical Supprt and Advanced Technical Support on 10 seperate occasion in the last 4 days and was on the phone for hours as they essentially guessed what was wrong. They said it was something on my end, I insisted it was not. Finally they found that the Customer Care Rep did not had the BB service to my new plan. So I had to add it back in at a cost. They still could not fix the problem, they promised to call me back, I was disconnected, sent to the wrong departments. Finally in the end I had to wipe out my whole BB and start with the factory defaults.

I called back to log a complaint and they can't find my account.

What a joke!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat