cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message issues on the 8330 Curve, Please help!!

Journeyman

Text message issues on the 8330 Curve, Please help!!

My wife and I both have the 8330 and she needs to shut her phone off multiple times during the day due to privacy/security policies at her workplace.

Here is the problem.  If she receives a text from me while her phone is off it takes up to a full day for it to show up for her!!  When she turns on the phone it almost never immedialtely pulls the messages from me.

Oddly this seems to only be true of texts from a blackberry, she gets the ones from both of my kids phones just fine.

Any ideas or suggestions for this major annoyance.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Text message issues on the 8330 Curve, Please help!!

Sinc you both have Blackberries have you thought about sending her a message via Blackberry Pin messenger instead of text? The pin messages should arrive as soon as the phone turns back on.

Journeyman

Re: Text message issues on the 8330 Curve, Please help!!

I marked this as helpful as I realize that you offered a workaround as an alternative.  It doesn't fix the actual problem and it might not even work though.  I mean in theory the texts are supposed to come to the phone when you turn it on too.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat