cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you!

Thank you very much Sprint for finally releasing 4.5 for the Blackberry. We all have been waiting for a long and have been very patient. For me being a dealer for Sprint, its great news, and its just going to be that much easier selling a Blackberry. I have lost quite a few sales to the competitors because of this. I hope that will no longer be the case. Sprint has great service, and great plans. We should all say Thank you instead of beating Sprint on the head. Yes, its been a long time and we should have had it a long time ago, but we didn't. We have it now. I'm just a happy camper right now. Spread the news to all the have the devices, they to will be very happy!

Way to go Sprint! 🙂

P.S. Enough of the negativity. Changes will come soon. I can feel it.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Once the MMS issue gets worked out where everyone can send, and we can get some solid information on how it will work then I think everyone will be a little happier.

Highlighted
Journeyman

MMS does work(sorta) I can send Pictures just fine. The only thing I can't figure out just yet is that when i receive one it still gives me a link vs a picture. Not really sure yet if thats a BB issue or a PM issue.

Highlighted
Journeyman

<blockquote><hr>TheWirelessPlace wrote:<br><p>Thank you very much Sprint for finally releasing 4.5 for the Blackberry. We all have been waiting for a long and have been very patient. For me being a dealer for Sprint, its great news, and its just going to be that much easier selling a Blackberry. I have lost quite a few sales to the competitors because of this. I hope that will no longer be the case. Sprint has great service, and great plans. We should all say Thank you instead of beating Sprint on the head. Yes, its been a long time and we should have had it a long time ago, but we didn't. We have it now. I'm just a happy camper right now. Spread the news to all the have the devices, they to will be very happy!</p><p>Way to go Sprint! :)</p><p></p><p>P.S. Enough of the negativity. Changes will come soon. I can feel it.</p><hr></blockquote><p>Not that I am not happy to have the update, but what changes do you think are coming? If anything, this update proves that sprint is going to continue down the same path!</p><p></p><p>Alot of us, not just Blackberry users, but Sprint customers in general have complaints that all boils down to just the same couple of things. Sprint's customer service is horrible, their product support is just as bad unless you are on whatever phone they are focusing on right now (instinct, but soon to change to pre), and not listening to what their customers want, which is ironic because that is exactly why this site was supposedly built. </p><p></p><p>So what do we get out of this update? Well, no one knew anything about it up til now, and they stil dont. The instructions on Sprint's website tell Mac users to go to a page that specifically says right up front - "This page requires <strong>Windows Internet Explorer v5.5 or later</strong>, running on Windows." They didn't even bother to look at the link where they are sending people. More of the same old customer service as usual. </p><p></p><p>Product support? Please. We have people get off the phone with CS trying to figure out what to do with all this to come here and ask the other users because CS can't support them. There is actually a post from a technician in a sprint affiliate store asking how to get the MMS service books on the devices. If anything, this is a sign that things are getting WORSE, not better. And taking a year to get this out to us? How many instinct updates were there since it came out? They had way more time to work on this and came out with it way later than anyone else.</p><p></p><p>And how about that last point. The purpose for this very site. Communicating with the customers. Everyone has repeatedly said they wanted real mms, not picmail. Over and over and over again. I have not seen a single post from a non-sprint employee defending pic mail. And yet here we are, getting it crammed down our throats. And the best part? In this economy, with Sprint loosing subs and money left and right, they could have saved god knows how much by giving us what we wanted, because there are free mms gateways out there but they had to pay Verisign for software and licenses to force this piece of junk on us. They paid money to give us something we specifically asked them NOT to stick us with. </p><p></p><p>I'm no longer worried about getting out without ETF. I won't have to. Sprint will not survive to the end of my contract. I am sure of it. Everyone in charge of anything important over at Sprint is either asleep at the wheel or has a single digit IQ. </p><p></p><p>The change that's coming is the carrier you are going to change to when Sprint is gone.</p><p></p><p>Edit-</p><p>Typed make when I meant Mac</p><div class="message-edit-history"><span class="edit-author">Message Edited by jverity on </span><span class="local-date">02-05-2009</span><span class="local-time"> 01:40 PM</span></div>

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat