cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a reason we didn't get the BB Torch!

Journeyman

There is a reason we didn't get the BB Torch!

Everybody needs to stop crying and complaining about Sprint not having the Torch. There is a reason we didn't get it. I can bet Sprint is working with RIM to get a 4G touch screen Blackberry.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: There is a reason we didn't get the BB Torch!

As a matter of fact they are working on a 4G Blackberry. It's called the "Triton". At least for now that is what they call it.

Journeyman

i believe that there was a sprint logo on what was supposed to be the blackberry slider back in march.  obviously sprint had a leak and

at&t did not.  if i am not mistaken the sprint model will be the 9930 as the at&t is the 9800.  Also if I am not mistaken it will be running on the new 4G with the new bb6.  I have been wanting this phone since i first heard about it and believe that sprint willhave the kinks out byeither the end of 2010 or early 2011.  just didn't make since for AT&t  to wait to release it when there side is already for production.  I don't know how crappy they are but give the credit for getting it right and ready first.  I am not jumping ship for a cell phone thought even though i do believe sprint needs to step it up with there customer service and the hardware of the units.  I also hope that sprint doesn't go bizerk with the pricing on the new blackberry when it arrives. just my two cents and yes i really want the so call blackberry "torch"

Journeyman

The Torch, The Storm, The Storm 2.  I do enjoy Sprint.  Even though they lost the NFL Network contract.  However, I am EXTREMELY disappointed for the lack of vision that Sprint/Sprint's managment has.  It's apparent for those of us who like the Blackberry will have to bear the burden of being in a scond rate company.  I have a ton of loyalty to Sprint, but I'm AM discouraged that Sprint can't see what theircustomers want. It hurts me to see that ALASKA WIRELESS has the Torch, Storm and Storm 2, and they are a second rate company.  SPRINT at least get the Storm 2 for now.  At least some of us will be satisfied until you and RIM unviel the 4G BLACKBERRY.  I left AT&T for SPRINT.  Don't let me and your other loyal customers down. Which you are currently doing.

Journeyman

I can try and be patient.  I just hope the slide-out keyboard is incorporated.  If it is only a touch screen, the phone will be another miss for me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh, Hope you are right.  I will hang on and wait.  It would be great if it was a 4G, Large Touchscreen and a slide out keyboard.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat