cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time keeps resetting on my phone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Time keeps resetting on my phone

The clock on my phone keeps resetting itself. It randomly will spring forward by six hours, or back by two. I thought it was just my phone, but I just got a new one (different make and model), and it's doing the same thing. With my old phone, I pulled the battery, I set the time manually, I took it off network time, put it back on network time, and none of these things have worked. Is anyone else having this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

What kind of device you have ?. If that is an ongoing issue.. pls check the device software..if device  software is correct.I would say back your data and perform complete reset on the phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a Blackberry Style 9670, but I was having the exact same problem with my Palm Pixi. I just upgraded yesterday, and I was hoping getting a new phone would correct the problem.

Highlighted
Master

Check that you've the latest sw that came out on 04/22/11. Software Version: 6.0.0.522 bundle 2426.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat