cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tour on WEL List?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tour on WEL List?

I'm wondering if the Tour is on the WEL list for other phone options. Sprint said because I've had 5 replacements in 1.5months, that they WOULD swap my phone out to something else, but since it's not on the WEL list, they can't. Was wondering if anyone has any insight on if it has been added or not, and what are the other alternaitves.. Thanks a lot guys!

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Tour on WEL List?

The exact WEL listing for each device is internal information only unfortunately. Each device has a WEL list with roughly comparable devices. The WEL listing is changed frequently to accommodate new models being added and older models being discontinued, this includes the BlackBerry Tour.

Journeyman

Well I'm aware it is "internal Information", but calling Sprint tells you what it is. Since I'm here at the office and cannot call, I figured you all would be generious enough to help out.

Journeyman

Well called a store and they said no. Guess i'll just go with their offer of a BNIB Pre

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat