cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering phone numbers

Journeyman

Transfering phone numbers

I'm a returning Sprint customer. I left about six months ago for Verizon, but decided to come back as I would be saving money by doing so.

I ordered a Blackberry Curve from Radioshack. My question is, once my phone comes and I port my number over - what's the best way to transfer my numbers into the BB?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Transfering phone numbers

The way i did it cuz sprint told me u cant do it was i had them do it i was haveing a lot of problem with my last phone so the did it for me

Journeyman

Re: Transfering phone numbers

you can use google sync........you need a gmail email acct.......if you dont have one make a temp email......

send this link to your device and load the sync applicaiton and then run sync from application so that your contacts from the verizon phone will go to this gmail acct and then when you get your sprint device put this application on it and then sync and your contact will come to the sprint device....

http://m.google.com/sync?dc=gsy

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat